Just like other Android device or pc, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 also offering the recovery mode, some users said that when the phone had restored done, will be the phone as smooth as the new one? we told you, it’s quickly.
We know Recovery Mode for the Galaxy Note 4 will be delete you data, This will let you do things like a factory reset, wiping the cache partition and even executing ADB and Fastboot commands. you must backup your own files, video and photos that are saved on the internal storage memory of your phablet. You should start with what’s relevant like contacts, text messages, call logs, personal accounts, EFS folder and you should end with general things like market apps, images, videos or audio files.
What is the note 4 recovery mode?
Recovery mode is featured by default on any Android device. Those are the easiest ways in which you can enter your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in recovery mode. If you have questions, use the comments field from below; do the same for sharing your experience with us and with other users who might want to use this step by step guide.
How to Enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 4
NOTE: You can enter recovery mode by using the hardware method – it might require some practice so don’t panic if you can’t reach recovery from the first time.
Method #1: Use a hardware key combination
- At first you need to do is to power down the smartphone.
- Once the device is completely powered off, you will then need to press and hold the Power button, Home button and Volume Up buttons at the same time.
- Recovery mode menu will be eventually displayed on your phablet.
- Use volume up and down button to scroll up or down and power key to select.You can return to Android OS by selecting “reboot system now” option.
Just like this:
Galaxy Note 4 Recovery Mode
- Power Down Your Galaxy Note 4
- Press and Hold the Power Button, Home Button and Volume Up – Button at the Same Time
- Continue Holding These Buttons Until You See Some Blue Text at the Top
- When You See the “Recovery Booting….” Text, Let Go of These Buttons
- Wait Until it Boots into the Recovery Mode
Method #2: Use a dedicated app from Google Play
- From Google Play you can anytime download Quick Boot software.
- So, search and install the tool from market.
- Then, launch the same on your Note 4.
- From the main menu tap on “Recovery”.
- Just wait while your phablet will be rebooted in recovery mode.
We recommend you to learn How to boot safe mode in SAMSUNG N910F Galaxy Note 4? just like setting Recovery Mode easily.
How to enter safe mode in SAMSUNG N910F Galaxy Note 4
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a few moments.
- Then select Restart and tap OK.
- If the SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 4 logo appears start pressing Volume Down for a couple of seconds.
- Release this button when Safe mode shows up on the screen.
Nice! Restart device to quit this mode.
We share the tutorial for free, hope these helpful.