Who are looking for Nexus 6P Bootloop Issue fix solution? Please check the nexus 6p bootloop fix steps below, it will help you easy to bypass the BLOD and allow you to boot your ROM and Recovery again, we must thanks the senior member called XCnathan32 of the XDA sharing the easier method, you can using your device as is, but will be lost a bit performance.
What is Bootloop of Death on Nexus 6P/Nexus 5X?
A big question, have you been affected by the Nexus 6P Bootloop of Death? Do you know what is bootloop.
When your phone turn off itself and restarts, view the Google logo.
Then stay here for little seconds, the phone will get black screen.
Waitting for a mement, your phone view the Google logo again and keeps repeating.
Now I’m not going to show you the shortest way to fix Nexus 6p bootloop, but the correct way, the way that gets rid of bootloop for good!
The LG-manufactured Nexus 5X suffered the same fate. How a greast news for you that the solution will also work for any 5X suffering from the same problem.
What you need
Check the following requirements you must need before you to fix Nexus 6P bootloop issue.
- Please make sure your phone’s battery have more then 70% battery level, don’t power off when fix nexus 6p bootloop.
- We think you must backup your data, learn guide here.
- Install Google USB Driver for your device on the PC.
- Download the latest ADB and Fastboot binaries and extract them to an easily accessible folder on your computer.
NOTE: Please enabled OEM Unlock, tab ‘Settings’ > ‘System’ > ‘Developer options’.
Nexus 6P Bootloop Fix Video Guide:
How To Fix Nexus 6p/Nexus 5X Bootloop Easy Solution
Once the above requirements are fulfilled, you can scroll down below and fix Nexus 6P Bootloop. It’s very easy to fix, We have provided the software must to download depending on the device you are using.
- Workaround Injector: N5X-6P_BLOD_Workaround_Injector_Addon-AK2-signed.zip
- Modified TWRP for Nexus 5X: twrp-3.2.1-0-fbe-4core-bullhead.img
- Modified TWRP for Nexus 6P: twrp-3.2.1-0-fbe-4core-angler.img
Follow the instructions below to fix this Bootloop issue.
- Download the modified TWRP and workaround injector ZIP.
- Copy both the files to C:\adb.
- The folder on your PC where the ADB/Fastboot binaries are present.
- Open a PowerShell window in the same location.
- Hold the SHIFT key on the keyboard and right-click on an empty space inside the folder.
- Select ‘Open PowerShell window here’.
- Boot Nexus 6P/5X into the Bootloader Mode.
- Simply, press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys until you see the designated screen.
- Connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Enter the command below to make sure that your device is being recognized by fastboot:
- The command should return a device ID. In case it doesn’t, make sure that you download and install the USB drivers properly.
- Your device’s bootloader must be unlocked in order for this method to work. If you already have it unlocked, then skip to step #14.
- Unlock your phone’s bootloader using the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
- As soon as you enter the command, your device will prompt with a message. Press either of the Volume keys to highlight “Yes” and then the power button to confirm bootloader unlocking.
- Flash the modified TWRP recovery:
– Nexus 6P:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.1-0-fbe-4core-angler.img
– Nexus 5X:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.1-0-fbe-4core-bullhead.img
- Do not disconnect the phone from the PC yet.
- Once flashed, tap the Volume keys until ‘Recovery mode’ appears on the bootloader screen.
- Press the Power button to confirm and boot into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP, go to ‘Advanced’ > ‘ADB Sideload’ and swipe the button on the screen.
- Finally, enter the following command to install the workaround injector and fix Nexus 6P bootloop issue:
adb sideload N5X-6P_BLOD_Workaround_Injector_Addon-AK2-signed.zip
- When flashed, reboot the phone. After some minutes (it may take awhile), you should see your phone’s boot animation and eventually the lockscreen. Congrats, you’ve saved your phone!
Thanks again for XCnathan32 and hope that Google addresses the issue officially, If you have new ways to fix this bootlooping Nexus 6P problem, leave a comment below. We’ll get back with most possible solutions.