When you found LG G4 phone won’t turn on or charge, or starts and then shuts off, maybe your BL-51YF Battery was broken, the following steps we will teach you how to fix your G4 that stuck on lg boot screen or won’t boot problem.
You may interesting this: 5 Ways to fix lg g4 bootloop problem
If your phone not turn on after charging, then try below troubleshooting steps on your android devices.
Bad battery – Buy new LG G4 battery
First of all check the drained battery problem or not. Connect your device to power source & check start charging. If not then look into cord and power wall adapter and see if any damage or not.
Press the the power button
Press power button several times to check the issue with powering on your LG G4 and other devices.
Check charging port
Use charging cable to charge other device and if it does not work, you will require replacing a charging port of your android phone.
Remember your phone recently impact when dropped or water effect and other reasons to damage power panel. If this is the reason of LG G4 wont turn on, you can quickly fix this issue to use right replacement parts.
If your LG G4 won’t turn on, simply follow these steps:
- Connect the charger that came with your LG G4 into your phone and an applicable wall socket. Wait several minutes, and then attempt to turn on your phone.
- If that does not work, inspect your phone to make sure neither the charger or your bad report are damaged. Inspect the back of the phone to check for any overheating issues. Make sure that no dirt for other debris is stuck inside the charting port. Do the same once you remove the battery from the back phone. Dirt and debris may find its way under the battery and cause issues with the phone.
- Next, if your phone will still not turn on by itself, attempt a forced restart. Press and hold the power keeper 30 seconds. Once the phone begins to turn on, you can release the power key. Afterwards, always be sure to verify that your phone is running the most recent software. You can do this by checking for software updates from your settings menu. If not, install any and all updates. These are released to ensure your phone’s maximum efficiency.
- If you still experience trouble, you can perform a hardware factory reset via an LG dealer or a carrier retail location that specializes in LG phones. Beware that a hardware factory reset will erase everything on your phone that did not come pre-installed – and the data will be permanently lost.
- make sure device is off (you can simply remove the battery then put it back in)
- press and hold the volume down button and the power key simultaneously for a couple seconds then release, Android System recovery screen should appear
- scroll down by pressing the volume down key to wipe data/factory reset and press power key to select
- scroll down again by pressing volume down key to yes and press the power button
after data is wiped, press the power key to reboot
- master reboot should initiate and your phone should be back to original factory settings
When in doubt, always make an appointment with an LG dealer or a retail location specializing in LG phones. Today, consumers need their phones more than ever. Make sure that your phone is healthy and functional by following these simple steps.
Luckily, if you are experiencing this problem with your LG G4 phone, there’s a solution – and you can have your phone up and running again a no time.
Always remember that if your phone is damaged or the body of the phone is physically broken, the best option is always to make an appointment at the retail location where you purchased your phone, or a retail location for your carrier that sells LG G4’s.