The first question is that the Galaxy s8 have screen mirroring? Yes, it have this function. Check the screen mirroring s8 tutorial below. by using Samsung Smart View App, you can Beam them to the lagrge screen, such as photos, whatch YouTube videos or Netflix movies, presentations and play games, looks beautiful and lager.
Through the following tutorial you can easy learn to enable screen mirroring and mirrot your Galaxy s8 to TV. With Smart View, you can wirelessly connect a compatible Samsung phone to the Samsung Smart TV or a Chromecast device.
What is Smart View app?
To screen mirror the phone on a TV you will of course need the S8 with the Smart View app installed. This small app acts as a remote control allowing you to control what content on the phone you want to mirror. You will also need a Samsung TV or a TV has a miracast functionality. Alternatively, you can also use an ordinary LED TV with the use of a Chromecast as long as it has an HDMI port. You should also make sure that both the S8 and the TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 can easily display its contents on a big screen, through Miracast based wireless screen mirroring technology. Recommended to be used with the 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Android to get more from your phone on a larger display, like the Sony Bravia 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Android.
How to screen mirroring to TV on Samsung Galaxy S8
Note: Available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider, software version, and phone model.
- Please make sute you had installed Smart View app on S8.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen using two fingers.
- Search for the Smart View icon then tap on it.
- Tap on the device ( the name of the TV will appear on the phone screen) that you want your phone to connect to.
- When connected your mobile device screen will now be displayed on the TV.
How to Wirelessly Display Your Samsung Galaxy S8 Screen to the Sony Bravia Android 4K TV
- Tab the Smart View app to run , the Samsung Galaxy S8 will start to detect Miracast displays around it like the Sony TV (shown as KD-55X8500C). Select the Sony TV to allow the phone to start the pairing activity.
- You can find the Sony Bravia 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV has connected your Samsung Galaxy S8, and you can see the phone’s screen on the Sony TV.
- At any time you want to terminate screen sharing, simply select the TV icon in the swipe-down menu on the phone and choose the ‘End Smart View connection’ option.
Have you found other ways to set Screen Mirror To TV On Galaxy S8? If so, let us know in the comment section below.