The iPhone6S Plus may not be the best smartphone in 2015 when it debuted, but it was not meant to be either, It wants to be the best phablet you ever see. Now Amazon store offering the iphone 6s plus unlocked for sale with cheap price, 16GB only $169, available in space gray, silver, gold and rose gold colors for cumtomser to choose.
And with newly updated IOS and optimized software, the iPhone 6S Plus remains a great 5.5-inch smart iPhone for you.
iPhone 6S Plus price and availability
- iPhone 6S Plus price (32GB): $299.99. GSM Unlocked($224.99 at Amazon)
- iPhone 6S Plus price (64GB): $224.99. GSM Unlocked($236.48 at Amazon)
- iPhone 6S Plus price (128GB): $265.99. GSM Unlocked($259.99 at Amazon)
- Launch price: About 470 EUR
- iPhone 6S Plus release date: 2015, September
Optical video stabilization
A little chubby
The iPhone 6S Plus comes with minor adjustments compared with the last iPhone. It uses aluminum 7000 in the hood to make the phone less bendable than his peers. The sleek and round metal body still looks premium and identical. One obvious difference is the rougher texture than the iPhone 6 Plus’s. But it’s still slippery.
It gets a chubby bezel on the bottom of the screen and a great haptic button on the upper left side of the chassis, which allows you to mute the phone easily.
The iPhone 6S Plus screen size is 6.23 X 3.07 X 0.29 inch. it has got a big 5.5-inch display and with better obvious resolution than the iPhone 6S and higher screen-to-body ratio than the 5.7-inch Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+, you can feel this phablet is great for whole immersive experiences in the support of Apple’s great apps ecosystem. And the iPhone 6S hardcore A9 empowered by updated IOS12 version will give you top-notched experiences.
The length and width make a real difference to me and my pants. But a bigger screen is also equal to longer battery life. And with double 2GB RAM and quicker A9 processor, text and apps are shuffled easily and display more vibrant and gorgeous colors. Plus, the IPS screen is covered in hard glass with fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating. It’s still worth your considering.
iPhone 6s plus camera
Since the iPhone6S Plus gets a better mega-pixel (12 megapixels in the rear camera), the iPhone 6S Plus will catch more intricates when zooming in.
iPhone 6s plus vs. iPhone 6 plus
As the iPhone 6S Plus further adds the combination of digital and optical stabilization. Picture shot during either a low light condition or a sun exposure is clearer to see.
6S Plus vs. 6Plus
For the optical stabilization, it was not benefitting the photo quality only, it also brings significant changes to videos.
Speed, 3D Touch and Battery
After Apple had updated the RAM to 2GB, it finally facilitates the multi-tasking abilities. When we mentioned multi-tasking, it’s like opening multiple apps and keeps them run at the same time. When I used the touch ID fingerprint scanner, I almost never see lockscreen notifications. It’s really really fast. And the camera shortcut seems useless so all you need to do is to long hold the home button to unlock the phone and get into the app interface.
For the notification switch, just for one click, your Apple will be muted and the Apple engine will deliver a subtle vibration impulse. The 3D touch is also a newly added feature starting from the iPhone 6S and the 6S Plus. For example, if you press a little bit harder and longer on the clock app, in the blink of your eye, you can jump right into the stopwatch. Or long press the contact app to see how many messages are waiting at your VIP contacts. Or long press your calendar to see what your next appointment is. Or hold the space button in the keyboard to see your cursor move in a text field. Once you’ve learned it past the learning curve, you will get it. This is all about the 3D Touch.
The IOS 9 introduces a new multitasking screen that makes it easy to shuffle between apps. In the experiment, you hardly get a chance to be idle and see the app reload. The reachability is still here to make stretching to the top of the screen a little easier if you are trying to use this big phone one-handed and spotlight search is the easiest way to find or do basically everything on the phone. The new proactive panel on the screen is pretty good at delivering contextually relevant shortcuts and information. And it’s strange that Apple is the only big software maker to embrace a swipe up from the bottom control panel. It’s so convenient that every large phone should include it.
The iPhone 6S Plus has a small power bank of 2750mAh but it’s good at making the most of it. After a heavy usage, the system finally gives up after 7 hours. And in tests, there is 30% to 40% more battery life using a 6Splus compared to 6S. If it’s in the power-saving mode, the 6s plus gets you through two days of moderate use. For a phone of this size it’s really solid. Yet the iPhone has no wireless or super fast charging options like some of its competitors, which is also something we should consider.
The iPhone 6S Plus is a great phablet iPhone for buying if you enjoy a great deal of videos, games or simple browsing in landscape mode. It has excellent video and camera details and stable qualities and better camera life and a great collection of optimized apps. Coupled with exceptional 3D Touch, it’s a much more convenient phablet iPhone than the 6plus and it’s a great deal to make.
iPhone 6S Plus Specs:
- Weighs : 192 g (6.77 oz)
- Dimensions : 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm (6.23 x 3.07 x 0.29 in)
- SIMs: Nano-SIM
- Builds: Front glass, aluminum body
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- 3D Touch display
- Protections : Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- Types: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Sizes: 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~67.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolutions : 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Chipsets: Apple A9 (14 nm)
- OSs: iOS 9, upgradable to iOS 12.4
- CPUs: Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister
- GPUs: PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 16/32/64/128 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Single: 12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm (standard), 1/3″, 1.22µm, PDAF, OIS
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 5 MP, f/2.2, 31mm (standard)
- Features: Face detection, HDR, panorama
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 16-bit/44.1kHz audio
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Radio: No
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes (Apple Pay only)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB: 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2750 mAh battery (10.45 Wh)
- Music play: Up to 80 h
- Talk time: Up to 24 h (3G)
- Stand-by: Up to 384 h (3G)
- Price: About 470 EUR
- Colors: Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
- SAR: 1.12 W/kg (head) 1.14 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU: 0.93 W/kg (head) 0.98 W/kg (body)
iPhone 6S Plus
The iPhone 6S Plus has a few key advantages that give it an edge for serious iPhone users, but its big body still may not fit for a lot of people.
- 3D Touch has exciting potential
- Bright, vibrant display
- Fuss-free camera
- Big and heavy
- Minor software flaws