Here are official firmware flashing – Lephone W7 Flash File download for Lephone w7. You can easy to install stock ROM by Free QGDP tool or Miracle tool or QGDP tool. The new Lephone w7 firmware flashing brings a lot of new features and changes to the said devices, which have been mentioned below.
What is Lephone W7 Firmware Flashing Important things
- Try to use installer version of QGDP tool for flashing. Portable tool may show flashing error.
- Lephone w7 firmware can be flash using any QGDP tool or YGDP tool.
- If the display become white After flashing firmware on Lephone w7, flash it with another version of firmware.
Make sure to fulfill all the requirements below before you Flash Lephone W7.
- Before you even head down, make sure to take a complete backup of your device first-hand. You can follow our guide on how to backup Android devices.
- Please make sure your phone’s battery have more then 60% battery level, don’t power off when unlock or bypass Mi account verification.
- Compatible micro USB cable to connect the device with the PC
How to Flash Lephone W7
Once the above requirements are fulfilled, you can scroll down below and Flash Lephone W7. We have provided two different methods depending on the device you are using, check the steps below.
Lephone W7 Flash File, Drivers And Tools download
Lephone W7 Flash File Tested Collection:
DOWNLOAD / MIRROR
Download Lephone W7 Flash Tool:
Download QGDP Tool SMT Variant [Installer]
Download QGDP Flash Tool Drivers Zip File
- You need to enter the correct password to run QGDP tool on pc. Default password of QGDP flash tool is 369 or ase or smt. Use these available password and launch QGDP flash tool on windows pc / laptop.
- Don’t forget to take backup of the device if possible, otherwise it will wipe all user data and phone data of the device after firmware flashing.
Download [ YGDP Tool ]
Lephone W7 USB Drivers Download – MIRROR
Method 1 – Flash Lephone W7 Using QGDP Tool (Quick Guide)
As we already told you that Lephone w7 firmware or stock ROM comes with .cpb format. So we can use YGDP tool or QGDP tool. But here we recommend you to use QGDP tool which is 100% working and tested tool for Lephone w7 android mobile.
- Download and install Lephone W7 USB Drivers [ SPD Drivers].
- Install QGDP tool on windows pc. [ QGDP installer software recommended]
- Extract Lephone w7 official firmwrae.
- Launch QGDP tool, load cpb file and flash it.
Method 2 – How to Flash Lephone W7/Plus By SPD Flash Tool
All Files listed for LePhone W7 can be flashed using QGDP tool.
If After flashing display become White, Flash with another version.
LePhone W7 Plus:
Volte File can be flashed using SPD tool. While the other two can be flashed using QGDP tool.
NOTE: Only Qualcomm & MTK CPU can be flashed using QGDP tool.
1- Download the latest QGDP tool.
2- Install ADB driver & MTK Driver.
3- Now, connect mobile to PC.
4- Open device manager and confirm your mobile has been identified by PC.
5- Unzip tool and run the setup.
6- When tool interface appears, enter Username=admin & Pass=123456 as password.
7- Click on Login to use the tool.
8- Click on Config and select CPU model.
9- Click on CPB file and assign the path of firmware.
10- Switch off Mobile, connect it to PC using USB cable.
11- Click on start.
12- Flashing starts and when completed Cell 0 will turn in to green color.
Firmware comes with two different extensions.
1- Pac extension: Use SPD Flash Tool
2- CPB extension: Use QGDP Flash Tool
How to Install SPD Driver, please check the video below:
1- Download the package & Extract Flash tool.
2- Out of the icon appearing, Double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
3- It will Launch the tool on PC.
4- Click on Load Packed button & Select the Firmware with extension .pac at end.
5- Click on Downloading button which is at third position.
6- Switch off your Mobile & connect it to PC using Volume down key.
7- It will lead you to Successful flashing.
That’s all! This was the Quick Method To Flash Lephone W7 Using QGDP Tool or SPD Flash tool. If you have any problems regarding the installation process, leave a comment below. We’ll get back with most possible solutions.