While you get the Moto X Pure smartphone, maybe you want to get a new firmware update for it. By view this reading this post, you can leran how to install Moto X Pure Nougat OTA Update, we will shar the Nougat OTA download link below:
What is Moto X Pure Nougat Update:
System version: 25.11.22
Build Number: 25.200-22
Compatible with: US Moto X Pure XT1575
Update : Download Moto X Pure NPH 25.200-22 OTA Update [US variant]
The update is ready for those who are in the US. If you don’t know your phone had updated or without updated, please head over to Settings > About phone > System updates and check it update work down. If now, check the link below to download Moto X Pure XT1575 Nougat OTA package
How to Manually Install Moto X Pure Nougat OTA
- Please make sure your phone’s battery have more then 70% battery level, don’t power off when root or install apps on your phones.
- Take backup of your entire phone before proceeding with this update. If you don’t know how to do, learn backup Android device guide.
Step by step to manually install
- Connect your phone to the PC in MTP/File Transfer mode and copy the OTA zip to the root (Not in any folder) of the internal storage.
- Disconnect the device and power it down.
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until you see the bootloader mode.
- Now, tap on either of the volume keys a few times until you see “Recovery” selected. Then tap on the Power key once to boot into recovery mode.
- The device will not directly enter into stock recovery, you will see an – Android bot with no command text on the screen. When you do see this, press and hold the Power button and tap the Volume Up button once.
- Your device should now be in stock recovery.
- Navigating in stock recovery is not operated by touch. You will need to use the Volume keys to highlight an option and select/enter it using the Power button.
- So highlight “apply update from phone storage” or “apply update from SD card” and select it by pressing the Power key.
- You should now be seeing the “Blur_Version.24.231.16.clark_retus.retus.en.US.zip” file selected, so just press the Power button to select it and begin the update process.
Now the update is work down, please restart your phone and check what change in your device.
Guide 2: Download Moto X Pure Nougat Update USA
Donload list here:
Download Nougat NPH25.200-22 OTA file for US Moto X Pure Edition
ADB and Fastboot Drivers: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2588979
ABD and Fastboot Drivers for MAC: click here
Video install guide below: