When you want to factory reset and erase the LG G4, please backup your data, such as photos, chatting history, account information and so on. it will wipe all data in LG G4 H815P when the device resets done, please be careful.
We sharing three ways to restore defaults in LG G4 H815P? Check the tutorial below all ways of master reset LG G4 H815P.
NOTE: Make sure your backups are current and let’s hit the reset button.
Method #1: This is how to factory reset the LG G4
Encryption adds an extra layer to your phone’s security, and while it can effect performance, we’re about to wipe the phone anyway.
Go to the main settings of your phone, then head into Backup and reset. Upon hitting “Factory data reset” at the bottom you’ll get a screen explaining that this will reset your device remove all data and all accounts on the device. Below the list of accounts shown is an option to format your microSD card while you’re at it. If you still have anything on your SD card that you want to keep — such as photos and any files you may have backed up to the card in preparation of this reset — make sure that this box is not checked. (Alternatively you could just remove the card before resetting.)
You’ll be asked to put in your phone’s password/PIN/pattern if you’re using one (which you should), and then you’ll be given one last warning, reminding you that this is not reversible and will erase all your personal data on the device. If you’re sure everything is backed up that you wanted, then you can hit “reset phone.” The phone will restart twice during factory reset, and then bring up the initial setup screen when its done.
Method #2: How to factory reset LG G4 H815P?
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Everything are done well.
Method #3: How to restore defaults in LG G4 H815P?
- At first switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while..
- Then hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Factory reset by hardware buttons – Hard Reset LG G4 video
Android factory reset tutorial – Hard Reset LG G4 video