Who are looking for samsung odin and Odin Flash tool now? As of now Odin 3.13.1 is the latest version, if you are a new samsung android smartphone owner and want to root your device. Here is the best place to sharing them for free, it will help you to flash the stock firmware, updates, custom recoveries like TWRP on Samsung devices. So this is extremely useful to come with a fix in a condition like crash, boot loop or any issue related to software operations.
What is amsung Odin
Samsung Odin is windows based ROM Flashing tool / Rooting tool specially made for Samsung smart Phones and tablets. You must have SamsungOdin in order to flash / Root or install customs ROMs to your Samsung android device. Odin is must have tool in order to Flash stock/Custom Firmware,Flash Flash Recovery File,Flash Kernels/Root packages (Root Samsung android device).
Samsung Odin Features
- Flash Root Package (MD5 and .tar files)
- Flash Recovery File (TWRP)
- Flash Custom Firmware (Flashing Custom ROM)
- Flash Stock Firmware
- Flash Kernels ( .tar/.zip/.img)
Download Link for Odin Tool All Versions
Below is the download link for the update version Odin Tool;
Note that this is a direct link and the download will start automatically once you click on the link below.
Which version you need to download, if you had a older device, then make sure to download the corresponding version.
- Odin 3.13.1 (Latest updated version / Supports LZ4 Compression)
Odin3_v3.13.1 Stable – is compatible with new compression of the Samsung galaxy S8/S8+ / S9 / S9+ Oreo files (LZ4 Compression).
- Odin 3.12.3
we advised you to use the older and stable versions. v3 3.10.7 New features: RTN for Sprint and removed support > Win XP
- Odin 3.11.1
- Odin 3.10.7 ( Stable version)
- Odin 3.10
- Download Odin 3.09
Bug Fixes and better compatibility.
Updated with few bug fixes,more compatibility !
The Odin 3.09 has some major updates and now supports a wide range of Samsung smartphones. Please make sure to pick the right Odin version for your device, most of the time if you rooted, flashed custom ROM with Odin 1.85 , it will most probably work with other latest Odin versions (Odin 3.09 ,Odin 3.07, 3.06,3.07, 3.06 etc )
- Samsung Odin 3.07
- Samsung Odin Multi Downloader v4.44
- Mobile ODIN Lite 4 Download
- Download SAMSUNG USB DRIVERS 22.214.171.124
- ADB & FASTBOOT TOOLS Download
- Downlaod USB drivers, check the latest Samsung USB drivers download list at our blog.
- It is highly advised to backup your device first. You can follow our tutorial on how to backup Android devices.
- Computer with Windows OS
- While using the tool, make sure that Samsung Kies software is not running or else it may interrupt the process.
- To install a Firmware, you must download the stock firmware for your device. Some most trustable sources are:
Steps To Install the Odin Flash Tool on Windows PC
Note that Odin only supports files with “.tar“ and “.tar.md5“ extensions.
Step1. Download Odin Flash tool zip from above. Make sure to download the correct one as per the Android version.
Step2. Extract the downloaded file on your PC using an archive tool.
Step3. Open the extracted folder “Odin3_v3.13.1”.
Step4. Double-click on the executable file “Odin3 v3.13.1.exe“.
Step5. Note: If you launch previous versions of Odin, you shall be prompted to allow “User Account Control” as well.
Step6. The tool will automatically launch on your Windows PC.
Step7. Just connect your Samsung Galaxy device in Download Mode, select the files, and you’re good to go.
I hope this guide was helpful to Root and Install Odin on PC, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
Posts you may also like to check out: