The SM-G930V firmware is amost here, download for free. Samsung official offering the android 8.0 oreo firmware rom flash file for all Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930V users, it’s the latest stock rom.
Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model code SM-G930V. You can download the most recent Galaxy S7 (Verizon) firmwares for free.
The latest SM-G930V firmwares will help you to Optimizes the operating system and fixes hang logo / bottloop
- By sammobile ( Please find direct download link of firmware version G930VVRS8CRK2 )
Note: Become the Premium Members, it will cost your money.
Model name Galaxy S7 (Verizon)
Country USA (Verizon)
Version Android 8.0.0
Build date Tue, 27 Nov 2018 02:38:55 +0000
Security Patch Level 2018-12-01
Product code VZW
How to Flashing your phone? here is the guide:
- Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware.
- Open Odin Tool. [ Downlod here ]
- Boot your device in the “Download Mode”:
Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- Connect your device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
- Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool.
- Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
- Finally press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.
You may like: How to Root the Samsung Galaxy On5（Four Ways)